Went to Smoke Joint (87 South Elliott Place, Brooklyn, NY) and got some pulled pork and some chopped beef (both $7.50) sandwiches. Both were fantastic: succulent and flavorful. The bread did a great job holding the filling in and didn’t hide any of the meaty taste. Sides were tasty too, but who cares about them? Smoke joint is MUCH better than other NYC bbq joints I’ve tried (I’m looking at you Wildwood and RUB). Have a bourbon, some BBQ and relax the day away.
- Venus Diet Review on Pulled from Magic Pigs in the Sky
- dui lawayer boston on Change We Can Believe In: Artisanal’s Grilled Cheese Bar
- madu penyubur kandungan al mabruroh on Captain Wogie, Bringer of Delicious
- Castle Clash Free on Season of Liquid Sandwiches: Blue Bunny
- Vertical Exercise on Pulled from Magic Pigs in the Sky