Went to Smoke Joint (87 South Elliott Place, Brooklyn, NY) and got some pulled pork and some chopped beef (both $7.50) sandwiches. Both were fantastic: succulent and flavorful. The bread did a great job holding the filling in and didn’t hide any of the meaty taste. Sides were tasty too, but who cares about them? Smoke joint is MUCH better than other NYC bbq joints I’ve tried (I’m looking at you Wildwood and RUB). Have a bourbon, some BBQ and relax the day away.
- Garrett on Grandaisy Bakery – It’s All About the Bread
- Employee Supervision on Grandaisy Bakery – It’s All About the Bread
- buy real instagram on Scare Away E. Coli with Mini-Burgers at L’Orange Bleu
- Jilbab on BB Sandwich Bar Cheats at Cheesesteak
- ottawa general on Scare Away E. Coli with Mini-Burgers at L’Orange Bleu