Went to Smoke Joint (87 South Elliott Place, Brooklyn, NY) and got some pulled pork and some chopped beef (both $7.50) sandwiches. Both were fantastic: succulent and flavorful. The bread did a great job holding the filling in and didn’t hide any of the meaty taste. Sides were tasty too, but who cares about them? Smoke joint is MUCH better than other NYC bbq joints I’ve tried (I’m looking at you Wildwood and RUB). Have a bourbon, some BBQ and relax the day away.
- Italy Memoir on Nederlandse liefdesandwiches: The National Raw Fish ‘Wich
- boom beach free on Fighting ‘filling creep’ with the CounterForce technique
- Humana people to on Grandaisy Bakery – It’s All About the Bread
- ipod usb device not on Grandaisy Bakery – It’s All About the Bread
- pitbull on Change We Can Believe In: Artisanal’s Grilled Cheese Bar