Went to Smoke Joint (87 South Elliott Place, Brooklyn, NY) and got some pulled pork and some chopped beef (both $7.50) sandwiches. Both were fantastic: succulent and flavorful. The bread did a great job holding the filling in and didn’t hide any of the meaty taste. Sides were tasty too, but who cares about them? Smoke joint is MUCH better than other NYC bbq joints I’ve tried (I’m looking at you Wildwood and RUB). Have a bourbon, some BBQ and relax the day away.
- LV Outlet Pa on When you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em: Capture errant fillings by Patrolling the Border!
- consumer reports on The Meaning of ‘Sandwich’
- Arjun Kanuri on Korean/New York/Korean Burgers Spicy Delight
- Vimax on When you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em: Capture errant fillings by Patrolling the Border!
- Jacquelyn on The Meaning of ‘Sandwich’