Skip to content

Smoke Joint Smoke’s ‘em

Went to Smoke Joint (87 South Elliott Place, Brooklyn, NY) and got some pulled pork and some chopped beef (both $7.50) sandwiches. Both were fantastic: succulent and flavorful. The bread did a great job holding the filling in and didn’t hide any of the meaty taste. Sides were tasty too, but who cares about them? Smoke joint is MUCH better than other NYC bbq joints I’ve tried (I’m looking at you Wildwood and RUB). Have a bourbon, some BBQ and relax the day away.

Simple sandwiches with wonderful ingredients:

Outside the beef:

Inside the beef:

Smoke Joint on Urbanspoon

Share the sandwiches:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

8 Comments

1. jake wrote:

nice one! Hoover dam that looks nice…

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Permalink
  2. dragon Story wrote:

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea
    shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 11:14 am | Permalink
  3. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can
    survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.

I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Friday, May 9, 2014 at 12:24 am | Permalink
  4. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you
    be familiar with after that you can write if not it is difficult to write.

Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 5:13 pm | Permalink
  5. http://www. wrote:

Automatically creates distribution list for your contacts in excel.
    To maximize profits it is best to utilize what is readily available
    rather than develop a tailor-made one to suit your cause.
    Connecting your employees with specific information and expertise.

Friday, May 23, 2014 at 7:16 am | Permalink
  6. You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the net
    for more info about the issue and found most individuals
    will go along with your views on this website.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 2:14 am | Permalink
  7. download the wrote:

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.

I am hoping to contribute & help other users like its helped me.
    Great job.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 8:55 am | Permalink
  8. http://www. wrote:

I read this post fully on the topic of the difference of most recent and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm | Permalink