The latest hubbub in the village sandwich scene is Porchetta (110 East 7th Street, just east of 1st ave); it’s a tiny two seat, mostly-take-away nook dedicated to one thing: traditionally cooked pork, rolled with herbs and slow roasted (aka porchetta).This leaves the pork soft and juicy – and delicious. When I say dedicated, I [...]
- meilleur village on When you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em: Capture errant fillings by Patrolling the Border!
- Info Agen Situs on Grandaisy Bakery – It’s All About the Bread
- http:// on Season of Liquid Sandwiches: Blue Bunny
- perle.magisters.net on BB Sandwich Bar Cheats at Cheesesteak
- Lori on Scare Away E. Coli with Mini-Burgers at L’Orange Bleu