The latest hubbub in the village sandwich scene is Porchetta (110 East 7th Street, just east of 1st ave); it’s a tiny two seat, mostly-take-away nook dedicated to one thing: traditionally cooked pork, rolled with herbs and slow roasted (aka porchetta).This leaves the pork soft and juicy – and delicious. When I say dedicated, I [...]
- LV Outlet Pa on When you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em: Capture errant fillings by Patrolling the Border!
- consumer reports on The Meaning of ‘Sandwich’
- Arjun Kanuri on Korean/New York/Korean Burgers Spicy Delight
- Vimax on When you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em: Capture errant fillings by Patrolling the Border!
- Jacquelyn on The Meaning of ‘Sandwich’